Most of us have read through the Bible, yet how many of us have forgotten some of the stories or the characters involved. So how about if we challenge our minds a little and see how many of these we can answer without looking them up. 🙂
Good luck, and have fun!
1. Which general was in charge when “they stood every man in his place round the camp; and all the host ran and cried … and three hundred blew the trumpets”? (Judges 7:20-22)
2. Which army did the Lord make hear “a noise of chariots and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host”? (2 Kings 7:6)
3. Which prophet heard “a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone”? (Can’t give the book reference as it would give it away, but it’s (37:7) 🙂
4. He arose at midnight and carried the doors and posts of a city gate to a hill top. (Judges 16:3)
5. He threw down the altar of Baal and built an “altar unto the Lord” in its place, doing the work at night because he feared his father’s household. (Judges 6:25-27)
6. Who, because a man would not stop following him, halted him by stabbing him to death? (2 Samuel 2:22-23)
7. Which very fat man was stabbed to death by a left-handed man? (Judges 3:15-22)
8. Which king, while worshiping Nisroch his god, was “smote with the sword” by his two sons? (2 Kings 19:36-37)
9. Which king bought a hill for two talents of sliver, and on it built a city, naming it Shomeron? (1 Kings 16:24)
10. Who stood on the top of Mount Gerzim and told a fable about trees to the men of Shechem? (Judges 9:7-15)
11. Which mourning man climbed a mountain barefoot, and on the peak found a man waiting for him wearing torn clothing and earth upon his head? (2 Samuel 15:30-32)
12. Which king hired a “hundred thousand mighty men of valor out of Israel for an hundred talents of sliver”? (2 Chronicles 25:5-6)
Have a great weekend!
“If you like what you’ve read, please share it with a friend; and recommend YourSpiritMindandBody.com to anyone you feel would benefit from it”. Please also check out my Facebook page at http://on.fb.me/XsKD1p and like me while you’re at it. Thanks!