I found a little booklet, that I had forgotten about, while going through some boxes the other day. It’s called “Do You Know Your Bible?”, and has 500 questions about people, events and situations in the bible. I thought it might be fun to share some of those questions.
There are some that are pretty easy, but some are definitely a bit of a challenge. I believe most of the ones I’ve shared below, you will know, or be somewhat familiar with.
Good luck, and have fun!
- Who was holding a feast for a thousand guests, when handwriting appeared on a wall?
- Who, while entertaining thirty men with a feast that lasted seven days, challenged them with a riddle?
- Whose thigh went out of joint during a wrestling match with an angel?
- Which five-year-old boy fell from his nurse’s arms and was made lame?
- Who was bitten by a snake as he laid sticks on a fire?
- Which king, because he disobeyed God’s command and burned incense on a holy altar, was stricken with leprosy as punishment?
- Which king had bones taken from mountainside graves, and burned them on an altar at Bethel to defile it?
- When a man refused to sell him a vineyard, which king became so angry that he went to bed without eating?
- Which man, afflicted with leprosy, became angry with a prophet’s suggestions for his healing?
- Who washed his face after having an emotional meeting with his young brother?
- Which prophet had a vision of four chariots, each drawn by a different colored horse, coming from between what looked like two brass mountains?
- Who was instructed to lay both of his hands on the head of a live goat and confess over him the sins of the Israelites?
- Who conspired against his father, causing him to flee from Jerusalem with his entire household?
- Which man was in danger from a conspiracy of some forty Jews who vowed not to eat or drink until they had killed him?
- Who, after making a covenant with his father-in-law, set up a pile of stones as a witness to their act?
- Which queen met her death by being thrown from a window and trampled by horses?
- Which farmer winnowed his barley at night?
- Who hid two men sent to spy on Jericho, on a roof, covering them with flax stalks?
- At the sight of handwriting on a wall, who became so frightened his knees knocked together?
If there are any questions above that you don’t know, and can’t find the answer to; feel free to sent me an email to mike (at) yourspiritmindandbody (dot) com, and I will send you the answers.
Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!